- What is Bellies En-Route?
Bellies En-Route is a food tours company based in Cairo, Egypt. We curate food tours and experiences in Egypt and the world.
- What does the name “Bellies En-Route” mean?
Bellies here refers to the stomach, where our food goes before it goes to - you know where. And since we’re always going to be on the way, jumping from a place to another, we believe that the temporary state of “En-Route” describes what we do perfectly.
- What services do you offer?
We offer food based itineraries that include a bit of culture and/or history in them, in different cities around the world.
We also offer customised itineraries based on your dates, food interests, and number of people.
- Is Bellies En-Route an international franchise?
No, Bellies En-Route is 100% Egyptian. The idea was inspired by many worldwide food tour operators, however, the brand and all execution is fully Egyptian.
- What languages are your tours guided in?
So far, we offer tours in English and Arabic.
- Do you sell any food products?
No, we do not sell any food products of our own, we only plan trips that are food focused, so they might include restaurant meals and such.
- How can I always receive the latest updates about Bellies En-Route?
You can support us on Facebook and Instagram /belliesenroute
You can sign up to our newsletter at the very bottom of our website www.belliesenroute.com
TOURS & RESERVATIONS
- Are reservations required for all your tours?
Yes, unless stated otherwise, you must register in advance to receive the full details.
- Where can I browse the tours you’re offering?
You can find all our current tours on our website www.belliesenroute.com under Tours.
- How much does your service cost?
Each of our tours will have a specific price depending on the activities and locations visited on the tour. We do not have a specific price range.
- How can I pay for a tour?
You can make a bank transfer or pay online when you book a tour.
- Can I get a refund if I don’t show up for a tour?
No, you cannot get refunded after a tour happens.
- What is your refund policy?
If you cancel 1 week or more before the tour, you get 100% of your money back.
Any cancellations within 1 week before your booked tour will not be refunded.
- How can I request a tour?
You can access our form by clicking on “Private Tours” under Tours on our website’s homepage.
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of people for the tour?
The minimum number of people is 1, and the maximum will always depend on the activities of the trip. Schools and companies of more than 25 members get a special group rate.
- How long before my dates should I contact you?
2 weeks is good enough, 4 weeks is ideal. The more time you give us, the more creative we can get with the planning part, and have time to make it happen.
- Do you organize food experiences all around the world?
We prefer the countries we have connections in, but if you give us enough time (4 weeks), we can definitely make it happen.
Got more questions?