Introduction to Our Terms
The following terms and conditions govern the use of Bellies En-Route website, reservation and by extension to actual services and real tours offered by Bellies En-Route. Bellies En-Route takes travelers on food tours in Cairo.
By using our website, you consent that these terms will automatically apply to you. Please read them carefully before making a booking.
Any information provided by the used upon booking or inquiring must be true and current, and are not part of any automatically generated content, nor misrepresents facts or realities needed for Bellies En-Route to serve its guests. Please be sure that you hold your passport copy and/or your valid residence permit during the route. Bellies En-Route will not ask for them, this is only for your security.
License & Copyright of the Website
Bellies En-Route owns the intellectual property rights, the trademarks, the copyright and the database of the website and its material. You should not copy or modify the website or any part of it or our trademarks in any way. You also should not try to: (1) translate the website into other languages, or make derivative versions (2) republish material from this website (including republication on another website) (3) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website (4) misappropriate or in any way divulge information material(s) from the website not intended for such dissemination by Bellies En-Route
(5) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose (6) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website. (7) redistribute material from this website.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set forth above and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
Unacceptable uses and behaviors
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way, which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, crawling, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without procuring Bellies En-Route express written consent in advance.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications, for free or for any form of compensation.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without procuring Bellies En-Route express written consent in advance.
You are liable for any behavior, act or conduct that is contrary to the laws and regulations enforced in Egypt and that would cause any danger or damage to the accompanying tour guide during the tour or to Bellies En-Route’s reputation more generally. This may give rise to either or both legal action and compensation.
disclaimer of liabilities & warranties
On tour, please understand that:
(1) Bellies En-Route is not responsible for any medical or social insurance, and cannot be responsible to pay your medical expenses.
(2) Bellies En-Route does not sell any food products of its own but only plans for food tours and experiences.
(3) Bellies En-Route will not be responsible to you for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss that you may experience during tours arranged by Bellies En- Route.
(4) Bellies En-Route is not responsible for the supply of any products or any food/beverages not already part of the route planned.
(5) Bellies En-Route is not responsible for any shipping or delivery charges, fees, tariffs and duties, where applicable, or other similar costs and incidentals that may obtain as a result of your independent action, that is not part of the agreed and purchased offering of Bellies En- Route.
(6) Bellies En-Route is not responsible for your transportation to and from the meeting point.
(7) While Bellies En-Route works extensively on filtering and selecting the best and safest food stops for the clients, with a clean record with over 1000 clients, Bellies En-Route is not responsible for the subjective opinion of individual clients regarding the flavor of foods provided by public stores, restaurants or mobile food units (any moveable vehicle or platform of any shape, type, or form) visited during the tour tour. Only the public stores, restaurants or mobile food units are responsible for maintaining their good hygiene practices, their personal hygiene and their food safety. They are also responsible for the permits issued to them. Thus you understand that Bellies En-Route not responsible for any health damages caused by the consumption of any of the foods on the route, newly introduced ingredients, unknown allergies, weather-related sicknesses (extreme heat or cold) or prior sickness which was not aforementioned to Bellies En-Route’s guides.
(8) Although the accompanying tour leader makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause reactions in people with food allergies before the consumption. We do not assume responsibility for adverse reactions to foods consumed or items one may come into contact with while eating during or after any of our purchased routes. It is the client’s responsibility to declare all allergies before the start of the tour (and upon booking) without assumptions regarding the existence of certain ingredients in Egypt.
(9) Bellies En-Route is not responsible for any danger or damage caused by fault or behavior of the visited places employees or other clients during the tours, including that of harassment.
(10) Bellies En-Route is not responsible for the visited premises’ conditions during the tours, including the buildings they are based in, its constructions and areas of hospitality including fixtures or more broadly their fitness for use for designated purposes.
(11) Bellies En-Route shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any personal belongings of their own - including through acts of theft, deceit, perfidy or any other such acts.
(12) Bellies En-Route shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect damages that may be caused to you during the tours or any material losses that may be caused by delayed tours, or return due to compelling reasons such as weather, traffic or natural disasters.
(13) Any unacceptable behavior carried by any of the Bellies En-Route guides should be reported immediately through the contact page on our website www.belliesenroute.com or via email email@example.com.
At website use, you understand that:
(1) Prices and availability are subject to change without notice, but not after any payment confirmation.
(2) This website is subject to modifications and revisions at any time and without notice.
(3) Prices are subject to VAT and governmental fees, charges, or duties, where and when applicable.
(4) Offers and special promotions are subject to change without notice.
(5) Bellies En-Route shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect damages resulting from any aspect of your misuse of the site, interruption, suspension, modification, alteration or termination of the website, through whatever means and whether planned and purposed or not.
(6) Bellies En-Route will not be responsible for damages to electronic devices resulting from your use of our website.
(7) Although we exert reasonable efforts to assure accuracy, Bellies En-Route cannot be responsible for typographic errors on this website.
(8) Bellies En-Route reserves the right to blacklist any customer and/or refuse any booking without obligation to furnish reason for such action.
(9) Bellies En-Route shall have the right to monitor the contents of the site and to freely communicate information or materials. The site may disclose any information in any case authorized by law.
(10) Bellies En-Route may provide other translated versions of these Terms & Conditions in various languages. If there are any discrepancies between the Arabic version and the English one, the English version shall prevail.
Bellies En-Route only accepts payments via the online booking system via the client’s credit card. Payments are not accepted in cash and extra individuals joining a group without a prior booking might be rejected by the tour guide on Bellies En-Route’s own discretion.
You shall ensure proper payment to Bellies En-Route, and shall seek a confirmation of receipt of funds, associated with the services purchased.
Cancellation and Refund Process
If Bellies En-Route cancels a tour that has been approved for booking, you are entitled to a refund of the amount paid. In case you cancel a booked food tour, you agree to post a prior written notice of cancellation to the tour guide at least 3 weeks before the date of the tour as your spots are guaranteed upon booking. Bellies En-Route does not offer refunds 20 days or less before a tour’s start date. You cannot get a refund after a tour happens.
We offer an insurance option upon checkout. If you would like to insure your ticket, please select that option and contact Ticket Guardian for a refund if you cancel anytime before the tour.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Bellies En-Route has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its tour guides and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Bellies En-Route tour guides or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or tours.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Bellies En-Route’s tour guides, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Bellies En-Route.
You shall defend, indemnify and hold Bellies En-Route free from harm, and defend and Indemnify its employees, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, service providers, against any claims, damages, liabilities and losses (whether direct, indirect or consequential), debt and expenses arising from: 1. Violation of a provision or all of these Terms & Conditions. 2. Violation of a right of Bellies En-Route including copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and other proprietary rights, privacy, know-how, secret, private and confidential information including any Bellies En-Route products and experimentations.
Termination and Restricted Access:
Bellies En-Route reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Bellies En-Route’s discretion.
Without prejudice to Bellies En-Route’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Bellies En-Route may take such action as Bellies En-Route deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing judicial including court proceedings against you. Changes to these terms and conditions at any time.
Bellies En- Route reserves the right to revise and modify these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
When you visit our site or send any message by registering for any category of a food tour, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the site when for by calling you on the number phone that you register with. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
By booking a food tour and making registration on this website, you acknowledge that the laws of Egypt, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern the terms and conditions hereunder and subject any dispute that may arise to Egyptian jurisdiction.